The Carrum Downs Cricket Club is a Sub-District club in the MPCA.
The Club fields 5 senior teams and 7 junior teams and are currently seeking the skills and services of a coach/captain coach for the 2016/17 season and beyond.
The roles and responsibilities include but not limited to:
– Prepare a comprehensive coaching and game plan for all senior grades.
– Prepare a plan for pre-season training and practice matches.
– Oversee the preparation and development of teams who compete at all levels.
– Planning and facilitating training sessions.
– Working one on one with individuals to identify and improve strengths and weaknesses.
– Communicate the clubs coaching goals to coaches of junior teams who compete for Carrum Downs CC
– Uniting players to focus on common goals, strategies and game plans
Experience is not necessary but is preferred. The job requires a motivated and strong leader to get the best out of some exciting young cricket talent.
The Club has an enviable culture and require a coach who can capitalize and build on an already strong foundation.
Applications can be submitted via phone or email to: